At a Creative Chefs birthday party, children learn how to measure, mix, pour and stir while being free to use their creativity. We bring the supplies and the kids do all the cooking!
Simply choose an entrée, dessert and/or appetizer from our kid friendly menu, and we’ll come to your home with the needed supplies. Parties run for 2 hours and will include decorating their very own chef’s hat, hands-on themed cooking workshop and of course enjoying the delicious foods that we have created! As an added bonus all guests will receive printed recipes of everything they make.
IS MY KITCHEN BIG ENOUGH???
As long as you can put a cutting board down ( on your kitchen table or center island) as many times as there are guests, you can comfortably host a cooking party in your home kitchen.
ALL PARTIES INCLUDE:
- Party Leader and one assistant
- Chefs Hat for each guest to decorate
- Choice of Entrée and Dessert
- Paper Products and Table Setting
- Printed Recipes for each Guest
RECIPE CHOICES FOR AGES 5-8
Choose one entrée and one dessert
- Quesadillas w/ chicken, cheese, veggies and homemade salsa
- Make your own Pizza w/ a variety of toppings
- Calzones-cheese or pepperoni
- Taco Chicken Poppers w/ salsa ranch dip
- Ace of Cupcakes Decorating
- Dirt Desserts
- Fruit Kabobs w/ strawberry sprinkle dip
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Dessert ( candy ) Sushi
AGES 6-8 BIRTHDAY PARTY PRICING
$280.00 for 8 Guests
$20.00 each additional
*Maximum 12 total participants*
RECIPE THEMES FOR AGES 9-14
- Tour of Italy– Aspiring young chefs will start out learning the basics of homemade pasta dough. They’ll then use their pasta dough to create potato gnocchi as well as incredible meatballs with homemade marinara sauce!
- The Breakfast Club—What’s the most important meal of the day? Breakfast! Young chefs will learn how to put together a complete gourmet breakfast that they’ll be able to make for themselves AND their parents on those special weekends! Our menu will include strawberry scones, ham & cheese frittata and herb roasted potatoes!
- Cake Pop Workshop—Is it cake? Is it candy? It’s both…it’s a Cake Pop! Based on the book Cake Pops by Bakerella, Ms. Debbie teaches you the basic fundamentals of cake balls, cake bites and cake pops. You don’t have to be a pastry artist or even a great baker to make cake pops. Just a few ingredients and some common candy and you’ll be on your way to creating these fascinating tiny treats!
- Fiesta Culinary Workshop– We’ll go south of the border as we create cheesy Chicken Quesadillas with homemade salsa, Toasty Beef Empanadas and for dessert… Colossal Chocolate Nachos. Muy Bueno!
- Movie Night Munchies—Great for slumber party’s (or any party for that matter!) we’ll be creating treats that tweens and teens love to eat! This recipe for fun includes addictingly delicious Soft Pretzel Bites, Soft Pretzel Dogs and Popcorn S’mores…yummo!
We are flexible and can work with you in choosing additional appetizers, entrees and/or desserts.
PARTY PRICING AGES 9-15
$325.00 for 8 Guests
$25.00 each additional
Maximum 12 total participants
Call us today to find out more about how we can help you plan your child’s next Celebration!